Octy Back box standard

Hi guys newbie here , how are you all?

I’m in need of a original midsection and backbox for an 05 MK1 Octy Vrs! Spent most of the day yesterday on the phone to garages/suppliers in search of the backbox which to my suprise, nobody seems to have! 

Been recommended to have a custom S/T fitted but trying to keep costs down and would prefer the standard! 

I’m in Leicester. If anybody has any idea of where else to look for the part it’d be much appreciated 

Thanks again guys ! 

There have been other threads on this before, have a search in this section. The mid section should be quite easy to source it's the back box that's usually difficult. I'm sure someone found an aftermarket back box in one of the other threads on here (edit: see above!). I think I've heard of people fitting an un-silenced TDI mid-section, but I'm not sure how much louder that would make it.

Otherwise you could have your exhaust welded up or try to find a used one that's in good condition - probably cheaper than getting a custom/stainless one.

Edit2:

Euroflo online catalogue is here:

http://www.euroflo.co.uk/Catalogue/Skoda/Octavia/EuroFlo Exhaust Systems.aspx

Edited by vrsTom