Off road mode instructions

Marcone

Hi,

I did a replacement on my car, in off-road mode,

can I ask you for information?

When you enter the function, the navigator display(amundsen), automatically displays the off-road screen?

when it exceeds 30 km / h what happens?

turns off the light in the instrument panel?

flashes ?

Only the Hill descent controll lights off?

I did not understand if the haldex differential is blocked by inserting the function,

regards

Marco

Hello,

I tried to compare the abs codes of my car with one with the off road function,and besides the changes that led me to aback the function I did not find anything else.

then I tried to experiment with the instrumentation code, I kicked the whole world ... but no speed limiter .....!

I also looked at the electric control unit (9), I watched adaptation, compare and test one by one, nothing to do ..I saw on youtube a video of a car with off road mode and I saw that on the display besides the off road lights, the speed limiter (clock) appears, so I think it is connected to the GRA and limiter function.