New car ceramic protection

laurencemchenry

About to pick up a superb l&k in business grey, and getting a company near to the dealer in Lincoln to give the car a full interior and exterior detail (ceramic coating). I've never had a new car before so thought I'd just treat myself with the detail so hopefully future maintenance will be easier.

A ceramic coat will serve you well! The detailer will give you the vital advice for keeping the coating in tip top condition to ensure you get the longevity out of it. Enjoy!!

I had mine done. Not cheap but worth it. It's a doddle to clean, doesn't need any of the detailing spray when it's cleaned. The chap who did mine gave me some stuff that you put on with a foam lance that tops the coating up. I was sceptical but crikey, it seems to work.

40 minutes ago, Bignij said:

I had mine done. Not cheap but worth it. It's a doddle to clean, doesn't need any of the detailing spray when it's cleaned. The chap who did mine gave me some stuff that you put on with a foam lance that tops the coating up. I was sceptical but crikey, it seems to work.

where did you go? as you're nor far from me

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up car and it's immaculate only problem was it was delivered with std pegasus alloys and I wanted the anthracite colour, so will just have to live with it. Not got the pics off deepshine detail yet but will chase him up, car may also be going on his Web page as one off his galleries along with all the rest.

• Like 1