ordered a new Octavia vRS 230

1 minute ago, dkvinyls said:

What do you think this translates to in terms of collection date? First week in January?

It will be interesting to see how long it takes, mine is Status 10 unconfirmed build week 03 2018 (15th January) at the moment. Its moved forward 2 weeks recently as it was build week 05.

Mine was built 28th November. I’m looking at second week in January 2018

6 minutes ago, Tim1631 said:

Mine was built 28th November. I’m looking at second week in January 2018

I've got more of a wait than I thought then, I didn't think it would take 6 weeks to get on a train, a boat and a transporter. I suppose there is waiting time at every step, I recall reading it can sit at the port in the UK for up to 2 weeks before getting on a transporter.

32 minutes ago, dkvinyls said:

What do you think this translates to in terms of collection date? First week in January?

It will be interesting to see how long it takes, mine is Status 10 unconfirmed build week 03 2018 (15th January) at the moment. Its moved forward 2 weeks recently as it was build week 05.

I have been told about 6 weeks till I can collect it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I’ve just joined the group as i have a VRS 230 estate on the way in Feb. Decided to go for quartz grey. Really liking the photos people have uploaded. I really wasn’t sure about the FL but seeing it in the flesh and many photos it’s really grown on me and i now think it looks great, especially on the VRS. 

• Like 3