Rear Number Plate Light Housing

BobbyG79

Hi all,

I returned to my Yeti recently to find one of the rear number plate light housings hanging out of it's usual seating & dangling in front of the number plate itself.  Looks like the clear plastic cover has perished around the screw holes that hold it in place.

My question is, can people confirm how their number plate lights are held in place?  As mentioned mine are screwed in, but upon attempting to replace the part I seem to only be able to find a replacement which "clips" in (no screws).  Happy to opt for a clip-in solution, but just wanted to check if I'm even looking at the right piece of kit.

Thanks,

Most, "Newer" Yetis just clip in, 2013 on IIRC. Older ones screw in BUT I have seen a newer Yeti, 2016 with screw in ones. Not sure if both will fit but there are no screw holes around mine so I have to use the clip in ones. Measure the aperture and then get some measurements from a new set of clip in ones, see if they fit?

A Skoda parts dealer will have both though.