Easy to use shampoo

Vrsboi

I use a variety of different shampoos which im happy with. My neighbour however is 80 years old and he asked me what shampoo he should use, needs to have some kind of wax protection as he hasnt got the energy and time to fully polish wax and prep his car, it needs to be foamy and it must have a high dilution rate so the bottle can last

I am about to remommend AG bodywork shampoo conditioner, can anyone recommend something similar for him to use?

Cheers

17 hours ago, threadbear said:

Be a decent chap and neighbour and give his pride and joy a decent job! 

Thats my plan for today, however he still needs a shampoo to use himself once i move out in about 2 months.

Well I could recommend you loads of shampoo's, 3 for me that I mainly use most of the time, with EZ Supercharged being my 1st choice but that would be of no use for your'e neighbour, I do actually use a Meguiars shampoo that you can get from Halfords & should fit the bill perfectly fine for your neighbour, easy to buy & easy to use, B)

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-cleaning/shampoo-polish-wax/meguiars-ultimate-wash-wax-1-42-litre

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...