door light

jack45

the red warning light mounted in the door has stopped working blown bulb probably but cannot see how to remove it to replace 

don't want to start levering in wrong place and damage door trim

Does anyone know .... is the wiring harness there on newer models and they have just scrimped by not fitted the lamp assembly, or is the harness missing as well .... thinking about retro-fit.

11 minutes ago, TruckbusUK said:

Does anyone know .... is the wiring harness there on newer models and they have just scrimped by not fitted the lamp assembly, or is the harness missing as well .... thinking about retro-fit.

Why not pry the reflector out and have a look?

22 minutes ago, Urrell said:

Why not pry the reflector out and have a look?

Hello Urrell, I did, but didn't see anything ... I expected it to be attached to the reflector or coiled up beside, but unless its taped up further back and it cant be seen without removing the door card I don't think its there.