SOLD - *** 16" OEM Steel Wheels and Winter Tyres Octavia II - NOW SOLD

Having part exchanged my FL Octavia 2 vRS for a Mark 3 I no longer have use for these.

The wheels are OEM steels and were bought as a set with Avon ICE Touring ST tyres.

Apart from some surface rust (mainly on the rear) the wheels are in good nick, they have been garaged when not in use and store in wheel bags.

The tyres all have between 5-6 mm of tread left, haven't been curbed are had any other damage.

I also have a set of 4 VW centres that cover the wheel bolt area, these have been plasticoated matt black.

Look for £120 for the set collection from SO31 Area.

20171105_160042.thumb.jpg.fad1e00ea59fefbf9627fbf1c359dbc8.jpg20171105_160026.thumb.jpg.aef37e04be3415081da8677e45c3ad33.jpg

Edited by Gti Jazz Blue

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, do you know if these would be suitable for a 2011 superb (thinking the superb is a bit heavier than an octavia) , and would you consider couriering them to Aberdeen?

Cheers

Scott

On 04/12/2017 at 21:14, Scott78 said:

Hi, do you know if these would be suitable for a 2011 superb (thinking the superb is a bit heavier than an octavia) , and would you consider couriering them to Aberdeen?

Cheers

Scott

Yes they'll fit the superb, both cars take 5 x 112 stud pattern.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gti Jazz Blue changed the title to SOLD - *** 16" OEM Steel Wheels and Winter Tyres Octavia II - NOW SOLD