Red 'R8' Ignition Coil Packs (2.0T Vehicles) *sold*

planehazza

For sale, I have my used audi red coil packs. I bought them as an upgrade thinking mine standard ones had failed but they hadn't.  The car is going for sale soon, so these might as well get passed on to someone else.

Link to the item where I bought them, almost 6 months to the day:  https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/ecs-tuning/oem-red-r8-ignition-coil-pack-set-for-2-0t-vehicles/

As you can see, they're £93 new.

I'd like £65 posted please :)

Click for photos: 

IMG_20171125_155901.jpg

IMG_20171125_155907.jpg

IMG_20171125_155916.jpg

IMG_20171125_155954.jpg

IMG_20171125_160020.jpg

Edited by planehazza
Pricing error

7 minutes ago, tonyblue said:

Notice much difference between standard and the reds?

To my untrained eye, no. However, I bought them because their reputation has them as better than standard, as well as cheaper.  I bought them to replace the ageing standard ones on my car. If your coils are getting on a bit, and you're thinking of changing them, then it makes no sense to buy more expensive ones that are supposedly inferior.  

Buy mine for 2/3 retail with very little use :D

• Thanks 1

• Damo locked this topic