Team silver tdi vrs

bradh

Rigtto so iv had my Octavia since September had loads of plans for playing with it but due to spending he last 3 mths fixes issue with it iv held off doing a project page until today!!! 

Silver octavia vrs 07  94k miles full history px my mk5 golf gti on this as that was just a money pit !,,,! 

Things fixed so far!

head gasket due to system over pressurising - because last garage who did it re used head bolts yes you read that right reused one use head bolts!!!!! Lucky was still under warranty so no cost to me !

EGR and EGR cooler deleted and removed and eco map done at the same time approx 190 bhp loads of fun torques too 

egr cooler was leaking 

BKD dark side inlet kit fitted to replace worn runner flaps leaking oil making a right mess!

turbo oil return pipe fractured resaulting in oil going all over the back of the block replaced with genuine new item

tandom pump seal replaced leaking diesel and oil over the gear box 

new 096 size battery fitted 

think thats all iv fixed or had fixed in the last few mths very eventful couple of mths but finally I’m at the point ware I’m driving and enjoying it more then fixing it although I still have a few little issue to sort leaking oil think it’s front crank seal so cambelt job off again !! And I have a cold start issue that’s not temperature related but time wise , 

quick pic pic of the car only one iv got tbh it need some love now 

planned work alloys need refurb thinking black or dark grey would like to loose the dpf but with new laws coming in might just leave it until it’s knackard wouldn’t mind a better condition driver seat bolster is worn new brakes for the rear but iv got new disk and pads from my golf that I’m sure will fit , plan on giving It a good old clean next weekend once the snow has buggered off so I’ll up date pics then  also I need another engine cover as the one that come with it just fell apart :( 

A07B932C-0085-4EF0-AA5D-B151F72E5CFD.jpeg

21CB4D4A-06FD-49B7-930B-9D2CE09DB10C.jpeg

3629A468-5A3B-4872-991D-A7221D58BA9A.jpeg

626A9154-CBF3-4FAF-858F-BB5D60FD9D3E.jpeg

CBBB07CD-B71B-48FA-A242-014D5BDABA0B.jpeg

420C29AE-EF56-41AD-A006-7AD563CFC36D.jpeg

04AD6CD1-A088-4BE1-BE45-0C48E4816CF8.jpeg

• 1 year later...

Few more little jobs done since this was put up, 

new disk and pads all round although I’ll be replacing the rears as they leave loads of break dust(and recommendations ) 

simple k and n air filter replacement panel filter 

some different alloys while I have the standard ones refurbed 

grill blacked out too

0C9588E9-619A-49DC-8389-AAA374D2648F.jpeg

6D6AF370-25E5-4436-811E-07A9DCD7F8A3.jpeg

D647DC78-41ED-41DA-93EE-78E72C398EB5.jpeg