Skoda Fabia Mk. III 2016 Adaptive Cruise Control ACC

I ordered my car with ACC - it's brilliant, keeps a constant gap that you can set between you or the car in front. Brakes gently if someone goes in the gap and accelerates to maintain the gap. It's very easy to use on the road esp on motorways. Well worth it if you're ordering a new car

• 2 months later...
On 12/25/2017 at 12:47, FabRio said:

I ordered my car with ACC - it's brilliant, keeps a constant gap that you can set between you or the car in front. Brakes gently if someone goes in the gap and accelerates to maintain the gap. It's very easy to use on the road esp on motorways. Well worth it if you're ordering a new car

I totally agree! I got our new car just a few days back, and have so far driven all of 200 Km with it, but I am already overwhelmed by the ACC  - especially in combination with DSG. It is definitely worth the ~£200 !

How does it react to aggressive drivers or people making a mistake by cutting in front in the last few seconds?

Surprisingly good, ie not at all. This is the part I was worried about myself, but it actually does a very good job.

I can cruise along on in busy traffic and don't need to worry about the throttle at all. Paired with DSG, it will even stop the car completely, but need manual intervention to get going again.

• Thanks 1