Head light bulbs

They should be bright enough to notice a difference, although don't expect to be wowed.

Don't be tempted to go for the 'xenon look' or overly blue coloured bulbs, these are pretty poor.

2 minutes ago, silver1011 said:

For dipped beam?

Osram Night Breaker's or Philips Xtreme Vision's.

Be aware though that higher output halogen bulbs do generally have a shorter life.

I agree with silver 1011, I have had the Phillips X-treme Vision H7 bulbs in my car for the last 2 years and have been happy with them so far. I have used these Phillips bulbs in previous cars as well. I have however bought some of the latest Ring Xenon 150 H7 bulbs to replace them with. They get excellent expert reviews and they are supposed to last a lot longer than the usual upgraded bulbs. Will report back when I fit them in, which will probably be in the next few days. Just comparing them to the Phillips ones to see which come out best in my opinion. The Phillips probably will not last too much longer anyway. 

• Like 1

I fitted the latest Ring Xenon 150 bulbs in the car yesterday. Gave them a good night time test as I did a round trip of 80miles in the dark. They gave a really good wide spread of bright light that allowed me to see the road clearly, even when very bright headlights were coming the other way. I really do think they even out perform the bulbs I have been using for some time, Phillips x-treme vision. Just another good option Taximan1978, unless you have already bought new bulbs  that is.