Next Superskoda sale?

AndrewE

On 26/12/2017 at 09:02, AndrewE said:

Does anyone have an idea of when Superskoda will be having their next sale? I am after a few bits including the black & moon white Skoda emblems. But at €44.99 each they are too pricey.

Yeah they are pricey! I’m after some coloured badges too, may just bite the bullet in the next few weeks if nothing comes up in sales. 

13 hours ago, Phillips said:

Yeah they are pricey! I’m after some coloured badges too, may just bite the bullet in the next few weeks if nothing comes up in sales. 

I keep checking the site every day in the hope. As I also want a few other items it will make quite a difference in price.

2 hours ago, malcster said:

I'm signed  for emails and have bought in the past but have never received notification ofany of 20%sale they have had in the past

I have also signed up to get emails of offers. I am still checking their site every day.

On 04/01/2018 at 08:18, malcster said:

I'm signed  for emails and have bought in the past but have never received notification ofany of 20%sale they have had in the past

On 04/01/2018 at 08:18, malcster said:

How did you find purchasing from these guys??? I've read some bad reports about these guys but for what I want although it's abit pricey it's still the best for what I want 

Touch wood I've not had a problem with them.so far 

Although a lot of folks on a German forum I visit use skodadilly

I've had a look through the website does seem more stock but the postage is a little bit more expensive then superskoda 

https://www.skoda-dily.cz/online-obchod.html

1 hour ago, Shawry85 said:

How did you find purchasing from these guys??? I've read some bad reports about these guys but for what I want although it's abit pricey it's still the best for what I want 

I've never had any issues with them, I've spent a considerable amount of money on there too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malcster said:

Touch wood I've not had a problem with them.so far 

Although a lot of folks on a German forum I visit use skodadilly

I've had a look through the website does seem more stock but the postage is a little bit more expensive then superskoda 

https://www.skoda-dily.cz/online-obchod.html

Not entirely convinced by their selection of parts.... 

Screenshot_20180109-080049.jpg

On 26/12/2017 at 09:02, AndrewE said:

Does anyone have an idea of when Superskoda will be having their next sale? I am after a few bits including the black & moon white Skoda emblems. But at €44.99 each they are too pricey.

Another option which I'm taking is liquid wrapping. Lots of choice of colours and with some good prepping it's really easy to do! You will just have one solid colour in a matte finish or get a glossifier for an extra cost.

I use matte pack's full dip, loads of colours to choose from and it's only £10ish per can.

11 minutes ago, Shawry85 said:

Another option which I'm taking is liquid wrapping. Lots of choice of colours and with some good prepping it's really easy to do! You will just have one solid colour in a matte finish or get a glossifier for an extra cost.

I use matte pack's full dip, loads of colours to choose from and it's only £10ish per can.

I have used full dip on mine and the glossifier. Just not that happy with the finish.

20180113_103815.jpg

• 2 weeks later...