Felicia 1.6 rocker cover bolt

As you can see from the picture I'm a bit ham fisted with my Allen keys and managed to snap one of my rocker cover bolts (1.6 mpi). Don't ask why I did it, all I can say is I've learnt from my mistake :wall: ...

Now it seems the easy part was getting the remains out of the block, which involved popping the rocker cover off and using thin nosed plyers to ease it out (luckily it wasn't sheared flush so I had something to grip), now the hard bit, finding a new bolt!!!

does anyone have a part number for this bolt, or know if they are still available?? :blush

I'm going to vw/skoda dealer tomorrow to try my luck, and there's a few more local scrapyards I'm yet to visit but so far I've had no luck... Many thanks in advance.

WP_20171228_12_39_39_Pro.jpg

WP_20171228_13_15_12_Pro.jpg

Number 22, part number 030103531D
I'm sure if the dealers doesn't have then the internet will find some somewhere.

101103300.png

Edited by nu99et18
  • Like 1