Cheap Dashcam with WiFi to Smartphone

Hi there, been using Daily Roads Voyager on my phone as a DashCam but my phone is not well on this App, keeps overheating and will eventuall crash or corrupt files.

Anyway as there was not as much washing up to do this morning I had a quick look on the interweb and found this Hidden HD 1080P WIFI Recorder Car Dash Camera G-sensor ACC Connect Dual storage on fleabay.

Web link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hidden-HD-1080P-WIFI-Recorder-Car-Dash-Camera-G-sensor-ACC-Connect-Dual-storage/122029160115?fits=Car+Make%3ASkoda|Model%3AYeti&epid=1977768206&hash=item1c698136b3:g:wFQAAOSweWVXcilT

Now this looks neat and could be better than my phone wobbling about on the windscreen. Should connect to my phone or tablet with WiFi

So anybody had experience of this "module" and how easy it would be to fit ?

WiFi camera kit.JPG

WiFi cam.JPG

I have been doing a search for a dash cam for a few weeks and am finding it very difficult to make up my mind. There seems to be no consistent place to go for comparisons across all the plethora of kit on the market.

Best place which seems to have well reasoned arguements is http://www.techmoan.com/guide-to-dashcams/ but he has only reviewed a limited number of machines.

If it's vfm you are looking for you might want to think about one he has reviewed. Personally I would not go for a 'hidden' one as I think it is worth being able to point to the camera if you need to enter a discussion with another driver.... 

I would remove the camera from the screen when I park the car,