Superb 3u4 2.0tdi DPF replacement

Howdy folks,

I am thinking of putting a new DPF on my 2007 3u4 superb (2.0tdi PD BSS engine)  as they are currently just slightly more expensive as getting an existing one cleaned, at least as listed on EBAY. Has anyone any knowledge of a good supplier / manufacturer of a good DPF or knowledge of ones that should be avoided please? Am I right to assume that aftermarket DPF's are manufactured to as good as OEM standards or EURO 4 standards?

Any advice or inputs would be gladly welcomed thanks in advance!

Mike.

Sorry folks also meant to include a request for any Information or guidance on repairing the  pollen filter housing seal be it DIY with silicone  or where to get a replacement seal / gasket kit please.

Cheers Mike.

Just now, Danny 57 said:

Water ingress and pollen filter look at the top of the SI index page. It will contain all you need to know. Make you read all of it.

Cheers much mate I see that now!