Fabia mk3 Red Line, have Skoda lost the plot?

Yes the latest 110ps 1.2TSI four cylinder unit is a gem, but now not produced. Mine is a 2017 car with the engine in. The official figures are 70.6mpg, and it has a hell of a hit in the back when you floor the throttle. Max torque is at 1400rpm. I recently did a fast 220 mile run to Aylesbury, and back to north Essex and it achieved 60.5mpg for the whole trip which included considerable traffic jams on the M25 going both ways, and also me squirting it down the clear roads whenever I could. It's just such a lovely engine. Don't confuse it with the earlier 105ps 1.2TSI which was not as good for fuel or power, or indeed reliability. The 1.0TSI is brilliant too but less refined. You need to rev it a bit more than the 1.2 four cylinder unit which makes it noisy. The 1.2TSI is faster on the 0-62 dash too and much more refined. The only reason they stopped producing it was to lower the company CO2 emmsions overall across the range. They needed that 1.0 engine to be mainstream. They've boosted torque on the 1.0 to 200nm at 2000rpm over the 175nm at 1400rpm on the 1.2TSI. You will love the 1.0 though I'm sure. I've driven 3 or 4 of them over the last few months and they go ok, but they take a long time to loosen up before they give some real power. 

32 minutes ago, Pumbajunior said:

Deal already done Friday just awaiting delivery

No gonna get ones that come with it done White at some point

Plenty of wheels to look at in the new accessories brochure

Screenshot_20180807-002247.png

Screenshot_20180807-002237.png

On 26/05/2018 at 15:06, Offski said:

I removed the Roof and Bonnet stripe from a Mk3 Fabia Redline, the owner wanted the rear hatch left as was.

Not this one.

This would be a good one for anyone to practice on to see how the stripe comes off.

00631818_0017_07455154_001524839414_4883_631818_1.jpg

Were abouts is this one?

Im after a full size spare if the wheels are still available

^^^ Sorry no idea, it was just advertised with a Salvage yard in England.

You do not need to get a Fabia Redline Alloy if just for a spare, you could get alloy the same size from a Mk2 or Mk3 with the matching size tyre to what is on the car.

Obviously you would be wanting to slow down with the odd wheel tyre, newer, maybe just a green tyre, but even if you were carrying a Brand New Tyre on a Redline Wheel you would anyway.

• 6 months later...

i have a redline i am now 48 find the car a breeze to drive and i came from a powerful car,running costs are almost non existent ,on the motorway it uses little petrol as for the stri[es the dealer said he would take them off for free to which i have left them on they don't bother me and the red mirror caps i like plus the metalic white i m going to see if it will sparkle as my old suzuki swft sport did in red it had gold in the paint till the dealer washed the wax off , I saved 6k on mine big plus with only 3000 on the clock 

• 10 months later...

I bought mine as a blank canvas to modify

i got it at 10 months old with 1600 miles on in August 2018

the vinyl is cheap plasticky crap and the jet wash blew big chunks out (was taking it off anyway)

17 months on ive done alot to it and bhp now closer to 160bhp

very happy with it but still more to do

jtuyi;liutp;uoiur6yiyeu6yew.jpg