Wing Mirror Repair

Ok so today whilst driving home from work some absolute moron hit my VRS then drove off after damaging the driver side wing mirror as shown in pics. Does anybody know a reasonably cheap way to get this repaired? I have no electronics knowledge so prefer not to do it myself if possible. The indicator light still works its mostly cosmetic damage. Thanks all20180122_123629.thumb.jpg.d4012d877aaaf54d3d98c9973fdf1191.jpg

20180122_123623.jpg

Must have been a weekend for it, I had a stone or something small flick up off a van and hit my indicator strip in the mirror. Luckily only that so hopefully a cheap fix. 

Feel for you tho, crap when that happens

635F2A65-F08B-492A-B0E5-D7C6899C955D.jpeg

On 22/01/2018 at 12:41, MATTLUMBARD said:

Ok so today whilst driving home from work some absolute moron hit my VRS then drove off after damaging the driver side wing mirror as shown in pics. Does anybody know a reasonably cheap way to get this repaired? I have no electronics knowledge so prefer not to do it myself if possible. The indicator light still works its mostly cosmetic damage. Thanks all20180122_123629.thumb.jpg.d4012d877aaaf54d3d98c9973fdf1191.jpg

20180122_123623.jpg

Can get the wing mirror indicators from dealer, this is

on on dennis horton skoda http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/product/Mirror_Indicator_(Right)_-_OCT3_5E0949102

I seem to remember seeing some YouTube vids showing how to replace the bits to repair that sort of damage. I think it's a relatively straightforward diy job.