I think (but not certain) that it's above the foot pedal area which needs part of the lower dash removing to access it.

Just borrowing one of Hutchy's pics to show the dash panel...

imageproxy.php.jpg

Edited by TMB

Yep, follow the how to for evaporator temperature sensor replacement for the first few steps to remove the lower dash trim. Find that in the Fabia Guides section. 

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/61180-fabia-evap-temp-sensor-how-to-with-pics/

Edited by Wino

• 2 months later...

Position 3 (top row, third from left) in relay holder in cabin (see my previous reply for how to get there), as far as I can tell, if yours is a Mk1 Fabia.

By the way, your car description in your profile says 1.2 TDI 2007, but as far as I can see, that should be 1.4, as the 1.2 TDIs weren't brought in until well into the mk2 production era. Is yours definitely a Mk1? (2007 was the changeover year, check for 6Y appearing in the VIN, rather than 5J).

Edited by Wino