Wind Deflectors

Does anyone know if you can buy proper wind deflectors that stick/bind on to the outside of the car not the ones that just stick in the windows?

Had a bad experience with them on my evo a couple years ago and a little bit scared of them now! :sweat:

Not that I am aware of; when I was looking they were the insert into the rubber followed by 2-3 clip variety only, who knows maybe you can find some?  

What was your issue with them in the evo?

I bought a pair of G3's that have been on the car for around a year with no complaints.

• Thanks 1

I had the windows cracked open on a sunny day and a rear one flew off with a horrible noise, and I have a full carbon fibre spoiler on it that I was so scared it had hit, actually found it in the car the next day but it gave me the fear and so they all got ripped out :o

I always like to have a window open a bit, don’t know when it started or where it came from, and in the summer it’s good to be able to leave them open a bit and no one can see they are open, also (being in Scotland) if it rains then you’re ok 

Edited by BlackPearlVRS