Changing ignition coil block, 1.4 mpi

That's a shame, it would probably be cheaper to get it done though compared to buying another car, taxing it then insurance. Insurance would charge to change the car on the policy and who knows how much they will want and then they will charge a cancellation fee if you find a cheaper quote.

5 hours ago, retro said:

That's a shame, it would probably be cheaper to get it done though compared to buying another car, taxing it then insurance. Insurance would charge to change the car on the policy and who knows how much they will want and then they will charge a cancellation fee if you find a cheaper quote.

I know. I'm not in love with it enough to keep going though. I'm base in Cambridge if you're interested! I might post it on here, be good to see it go to a fan!