Full led headlights where????

Arggghhhhhh was about to spec full led headlight upgrade on my new se technology but 5he option seems to have disappeared.

It was there last week.

Does anyone have an insight into what where why etc?

I have tried online chat and ringing Skoda but no real joy,

Thanks 

6 hours ago, fletch71 said:

Arggghhhhhh was about to spec full led headlight upgrade on my new se technology but 5he option seems to have disappeared.

It was there last week.

Does anyone have an insight into what where why etc?

I have tried online chat and ringing Skoda but no real joy,

Thanks 

I guess there's many things it could be, which I know doesn't help!

Part shortage, upcoming spec change, website error etc

Can't think of any obvious reason they'd take the option away for good, so can only assume it's temporary - although whether that's days, weeks or months is another matter!

Maybe give it a week, see if it re-appears.  Perhaps try speaking to a couple of different dealers in the meantime and see if they can shed some light, I say a couple because from experience some will happily help you, others won't give you the time of day.

• 6 months later...

Sorry to drag up an old post, but I've been struggling to find any option relating to the headlines, other than the telescopic washers.

Did your SE Tech's come with the halogen lights? Almost dreading my first night drive after having Bi-Xenon's.

1 hour ago, gRoberts said:

Sorry to drag up an old post, but I've been struggling to find any option relating to the headlines, other than the telescopic washers.

Did your SE Tech's come with the halogen lights? Almost dreading my first night drive after having Bi-Xenon's.

My 18plate SE tech has halogen lights if that's any help

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sweeneyuk said:

My 18plate SE tech has halogen lights if that's any help

Not sure if you can help, but with all the App integration etc, has the in-built wifi been updated to allow you to use the Skoda apps (i.e. media control)?

1 minute ago, gRoberts said:

Not sure if you can help, but with all the App integration etc, has the in-built wifi been updated to allow you to use the Skoda apps (i.e. media control)?

The car I have has an amudsen stereo, the built in WiFi is a repeater of the WiFi you have to provide it. The only app I use occasionally is Skoda connect where I can send a route to the car and when it gets internet it navigates for you. Not sure about media control though.

Just now, sweeneyuk said:

The car I have has an amudsen stereo, the built in WiFi is a repeater of the WiFi you have to provide it. The only app I use occasionally is Skoda connect where I can send a route to the car and when it gets internet it navigates for you. Not sure about media control though.

My Amudsen (SE Sport) only had a dumb wifi repeater - You'd pair your own wifi hotspot etc and you'd connect other devices to that. 

It sounds like you have the functionality I was talking about though, as if you can send commands to the infotainment system, you should be able to use Media Command too. 

2013856894_ScreenShot2018-09-20at17_19_40.thumb.png.c54bb418c04a294ebe0417a7eaca66a2.png