Scuttle drain locations mkii Superb

Aredhel

Hi folks just a quick one which may have already been answered elsewhere. 

Noticed a small amount of water on passenger rubber matt the other day. Realised the carpet is slightly damp too so got into pollen filter and found just small traces of moisture up in there. 

So I suspect maybe a bit of blockage of the scuttle drains. Had a similar issue on my old vectra which was super easy to clear due to drain location, but I cannot find the superb drains at all, it's rather cluttered!! 

Simple question is, can I clear the drains without having to remove wipers, scuttle tray etc?  What is the drains exact location and can they be tackled from below? 

Just want to solve the issue before things get even wetter. 

Cheers guys 

From memory at the extreme left and right of the scuttle are two or three little square holes, think these are the scuttle drains.  Must check mine again.  However, its not to say the pipe leading from these hasn't blocked, I dare say someone has unblocked them before and will hopefully advise...

On 27/02/2018 at 08:59, Aredhel said:

Were the arch covers quite easy to remove and did you do this without removing the wheel? Thanks! 

The wheels have to come of and the arch covers are easy to come of (in my eyes) 25 torx is the tool for the job