Auto light assist etc. - waste of £200?

NIreland

I have ordered a Karoq SE-L with additional light assist. I was led to believe this was the auto full beam dimming, as well as rain/light sensors. 

But I’ve just looked at the new price list & these features all seem to be standard on the SE model. What am I paying £200 for? What do I get extra? And if I’ve already ordered can I remove that choice?

97A8A2BB-B415-4759-B44C-C9AE1326629D.jpeg

18D83198-B01B-4121-8C41-9055F2B59A47.jpeg

Edited by NIreland
Typo

I was in the same position with a Karoq Edition. My understanding is it's just the auto high-beam (on when it detects you're in an unlit area, off when there's oncoming traffic, etc.), given that the others are standard as you pointed out. I was a bit annoyed because I wouldn't have ordered the option if I knew that's all it was, and it was too late to remove it when I realised. When did you place your order? If it wasn't that long ago you can contact your dealer and change it.

it's poorly written option description, I obviously wanted automatic lights control as in they come on when it gets dark that option made me think this isn't standard but then I refereed back to spec and could see that this come standard on Edition. I then assumed that the £200 option is for control of the lights and oncoming traffic.

I posted separately on LED lights thread as it looks like even without the option the lights are still adapting to where you drive I.e. control of the light width and intensity depending on the road.

This makes this £200 option very expensive for one function.