MAF conformation please

Hi all I had a maf problem narrowed it down to sensor so replaced it with what i thought was a bosch was told it was bosch came in bosch box but no bosch printed or etched into it now I have fault code 17552 ground open/close /short now I have looked at wiring and it seems ok back to ecu under wiper cover now i have put it on the vcds and the actual reading is a constant 550 and doesnt change when revving engine also doesnt change when unplugged am i right in thinking this is not a bosch maf as it would be stamped with bosch on it, and the actual reading not changing if plugged in or not means this is one of those faulty copy's thanks for any replys 

Don't know as it was exchange £64 + exchange for new one but have just try'd my brothers maf out of a 130 gttdi golf and the actual maf was changing as you revved engine not that far off the specified maf as that changed  then as soon as the 'new' maf was put back on its stuck on 550 actual maf so this is my thinking this 'new' one is no good? 

Edited by a18nkd
Left stuff out

The old even tho is was goosed was still reading 0 when plugged in and went to 550 when unplugged where as this one reads 550 all the time plugged in or not 

Edited by a18nkd

This is what my vcds is showing with it plugged in or not I have been back to the shop and he says he can sell me another one while that one is sent off to bosch it could take up to 6 weeks to get a faulty or not from bosch so I would have to pay before it's sent he says the my lack of power and the maf fault 17552 is a sticky actuator on my turbo is anyone local two Washington Tyne and wear that I could swap maf sensors with a known working to try that cheers for any help car is a 02 octavia 1.9 tdi 110bhp AHF/ASV ENGINE 

20180312_153626.jpg