Small vans

In a word..

Doubtful.

We have had a fleet changes of

All terribly under powered, the 2011 by far the worst out of what weve had.

Put it this way, if you drop a 2011 Connect in for work to be done in 2016 and the only thing available as a temp vehicle is a destroyed and abused 2007 lwb crewcab transit which you end up preferring to drive in spite of the smells, rattles etc... whats that say about the Connect :D

I've run 2 x Connects 1.8 tcdi 90bhp for the past ten years a 2003 and a 2010 and they have been brilliant. The engine is agricultural but I've had no problems apart from an alternator at 100,000 in one of them. I would always buy the 90 bhp version with a good service history and check the sills for rust. They need a good run out every now and then to stop the EGR's clogging up but easy to work on and cheap to fix. Ideal workhorse.

I really want an EV Van even though i have tried a Renault Kangoo Maxi and almost bought it until i found out how poor the range is, tried a Nissan NV-200, same thing, 

i keep looking, 

now seen the VW Caddy Crew van on Autotrader in Metallic blue and i am thinking, stuff the EV's that is just the rear space i needed for bikes, 

and there are rear seats. (Caddy Maxi C20 Highline DSG 2.0TDI 140ps.)

Must check out them as never really paid attention to just what is available at what prices at commercial dealers.

http://autotrader.co.uk/vans 

Under Semi-auto.

Edited by AwaoffSki

2 hours ago, AwaoffSki said:

I really want an EV Van even though i have tried a Renault Kangoo Maxi and almost bought it until i found out how poor the range is, tried a Nissan NV-200, same thing, 

i keep looking, 

now seen the VW Caddy Crew van on Autotrader in Metallic blue and i am thinking, stuff the EV's that is just the rear space i needed for bikes, 

and there are rear seats. (Caddy Maxi C20 Highline DSG 2.0TDI 140ps.)

Must check out them as never really paid attention to just what is available at what prices at commercial dealers.

http://autotrader.co.uk/vans 

Under Semi-auto.

Drive one mate. Youll like it.  Can barely tell its a van. 

• Like 1