NOT sold gap insurance !!

2wheelsgood

Just been in contact with Tim at  gapinsurance .co.uk  who i asked to quote for our superb sel exe 2.0pTdi estate that we picked up last week on pch  ,after going through the usual quote details i mentioned that we were financing  the car through lex auto and that i had seen a clause in the T&Cs about us only being liable for monthly payments until our insurance company pays out in the case of total loss (then any payments made while this was going on would be refunded ) i have since conformed this on the phone with lex auto so it turns out i dont need Gap insurance after all !! , id like to thank tim from gap insurance .co .uk for actually telling me i didnt need gap insurance in this case!!  some lesser companies would have sold it to me anyway .

If you need gap insurance i can recommend these guys without hesitation :Dalso it pay to read your T&Cs of any finance agreement :)

• Thanks 1