[ALL SOLD] mk1 1U Octavia vRS 1.8T "stage 548729" parts

Mankee

On 01/04/2018 at 21:07, Mankee said:

Ha, you nutter! OK, tasty springs and dampers are spoken for, no trick wishbones or anything, but I will have 25mm front and 28mm rear (I think) Neuspeed ARBs for sale once removed from the car, if of any interest?

No boost gauge but secondary lambda and MAF are listed above in the exhaust and SFS silicone intake pipe paragraphs, respectively. I would be happy separating these if you wanted the lambda and MAF.

I could be interested in the ARBs if you can post ?

Noted on this thanks. You can have second refusal once I've gotten them off and ready for sale. Post shouldn't be a problem despite the awkward shapes.

Finally gotten round to getting the intercooler and exhaust sorted out.

THS twin-pass front-mounted intercooler. This is mk4 Golf fitment but, obviously, it fits Octavias fine. Included is also my modified crash bar with fixings for the intercooler, so it should just be front bumper off, swap crash bars, remove standard side-mounted intercooler, cut the plastic rad shroud for pipework, pipe and bolt it all up, and plug the TMAP sensor in. All pipework and clips included, just join to the pancake pipe and throttle body and you're away. The THS pancake replacement pipe always got smashed in by the ARB drop link, so this was never part of my car's setup and isn't included. The only thing I need to point out is that there's a metal "spike" sticking out of the silicone hose going to the TB. This is the first time I've taken the intercooler off so would have never noticed this. I don't think it's a split hose as such, just a reinforcement wire making its way to the outside world. I never had any boost issues. Axle stands, pot of sweets/nuts and bolts and any other junk on my drive not included. Don't fancy posting this one as the crash bar is rather stout! £250 [SOLD]

Edited by Mankee

Magnex exhaust with 3" decat downpipe. This is the full exhaust from my car. 3" decatted downpipe from turbo, flexi, into the 2.75" Magnex and oval exit. The tailpipe could be highly polished up if you are that way inclined. There used to be a Magnex badge on the tailpipe but it's long gone unfortunately. It's a two-box system so not too loud, even with the decat. It sounded lovely, performed well and had the usual Magnex build quality. Don't think Magnex make this system any more, as they've been through a few business changes in recent times. Also included is a standard downpipe flange, chopped off at the flexi, as I was going to have this grafted onto the downpipe to avoid the step between the turbo outlet and downpipe, to aid flow. Again, I never got round to this. On inspection, the step isn't actually that bad. Also included are BOTH lambda sensors and a new 3-bolt 3" exhaust gasket. You will need a 2-bolt 2.75" exhaust gasket (if you can find one; I think I just modified a 2-bolt 3" gasket) and a clamp for the centre to rear section, as mine rusted away into two pieces. Centre section has been wire wheeled and now slides into rear section with ease. I had a right mission splitting the two, involving removing the beam to drop the exhaust so that I could lay the smack with a rubber mallet on the floor. The lack of a cat may cause your your MILF light to come on. I had this mapped out as part of the R-tech tune, but you may like MILF, I dunno. £300 [SOLD]

Edited by Mankee

I will certainly consider it matey! Will need plenty of bubble wrap and cardboard and a couple of consignments I reckon. If I don't get any bites in a week or two, I'll give you a shout. Ta!

Ta very much. If its any good to you dpd used to offer a pallet consignment for £50? Might be worth over sizing instead of worrying about weight. Would use this option to send engines etc..... could be commercial though :/