vcds / odbeleven

hi my dealer sad the wrong thing 

they say that the memory on the seats changed whith the key but that dosent work. 

you need to have "key fore persinlatation" for about 30 euro when you order the car, but my seller say that i dont need it.

so i am wondering if anyone can tell me if i can activate thet whit vcds or odbeleven.

i dont have the programs but i am thinking  to by odbeleven.

hope for a fast responce.

the dealer is saying that they cant do that activasion.

Yes, but if you lock the car with key A and then unlock the car with key B the mirrors and seats do not automatically change.

For this to happen, you need the drivers mode selection option for £35 when the car is 'specced-up' during the order process.

4 hours ago, Macdemon said:

Yes, but if you lock the car with key A and then unlock the car with key B the mirrors and seats do not automatically change.

For this to happen, you need the drivers mode selection option for £35 when the car is 'specced-up' during the order process.

My edition does this but not always :dry:

5 hours ago, Macdemon said:

That seems to contradict what the manual says. I must admit, I haven't tried it because we only ever use the one key, so have it disabled.

On 2018-04-25 at 22:06, oliverreed2 said:

My edition does this but not always :dry:

exactly

mine is the same 1 time of 10 it works but not allways.

and the dealer dosent find any fault.

On 2018-04-25 at 09:01, WiggosSideburns said:

The dealer was correct the first time... but it's not activated by default, if memory serves me correctly.

image.png.ac8254ea5eb826467fbbdaabac0302cc.png

but it doesent work i have activated it and it works sometimes 1 out of 10 times

3 hours ago, skogis said:

but it doesent work i have activated it and it works sometimes 1 out of 10 times

That's an entirely different issue... that's a problem with a function not working properly as opposed to whether or not the function is there in the first place.