Beavo's Beast - MK1 Fabia vRS SE

stevobeavo

* vehicle does run and drive but will require a topend rebuild or a head swap * 

It is with great regret that I am selling my modified Fabia vRS SE. I have loved owning this car but unfortunately due to getting married later this year I am unable to afford to repair it. 

I believe a hydraulic lifter has failed as the number one lifter is very easy to push down compare  to the rest, this is causing a ticking noise. If this is replaced then it would make sense to replace the camshaft too.

The car been on this forum for a number of years as I bought it from another member on here who bought the car from bossfox.

It has a full year MOT on it and is surprisingly good on insurance. 

Mileage is on 117k 

Modifications 

Pd150 hybrid by AET motorsports with uprated billet compressor + uprated actuator

-custom live mapping by jabbasport after all engines mods were fitted 225bhp/366lbft (unit 18 always mention how well it pulls)

-darkside braided oil feel line

-darkside intercooler and hardpipes with black silicone joiners

-darkside oversized TIP

-4 bar map sensor

-EGR delete

-silicon VAC pipes

-sachs SRE 4 paddle clutch and DMF

-wavetrac LSD with APR bolts

-complete gearbox rebuild (Dec 2016)

-new oil pump (2017)

-turbo back milltek with decat pipe

-AP coilover

-polybush ARB bushes

-soild cupra console bushes

-jabbasport RARB

-seat sport upper strut brace

-Forge upper rear strut brace

-vibratechnics solid engine and gearbox mount

-superpro red dog bone mount insert

-tarox b32-6 calipers with new brembo pads

-braided lines

-312mm USR EBC slotted rotors.

-17" spiders

-hutchyRS projector headlights with high/low shutters + 5k hid kit

-W8 ambient roof light

-custom blue/white LED dash by darkhero

-team help wind deflectors

-LED puddle lights

-SE numbered leather seats

-sparco sprint v drivers bucket seat (standard SE driver's seat supplied)

-EVO blue boost/oil temp/oil pressure gauges (pressure needs a sensor)

-seat Fr steering wheel

-wide mouth bumper ( bumper new from Skoda 2016)

-custom wide mouth upper grill

And the private plate will be included too. 

As I mentioned at the top of this thread the car does run and drive, still pulls extremely well and could go on for a number miles without any further issues.

The car is a little raw, due to the engine mounts there is a bit of vibration at idle and the clutch does make some noises. They've been there both before and after the gearbox rebuild and at that time it had a new clutch release bearing too. Unit 18 who did the work says it's just a feature of the clutch.

I will take potential owners out for test drives and they can do a solo drive if they can provide evidence that they are insured fully comp for other vehicles.  

There are a few dents which I've included pictures of, I've had a dent man & body shop we use at work have a look and they said it could be sorted for around £300. 

One is above the osr light and the other is near quarter

I have adjusted the price for what it would cost the new owner to sort the engine and body work out however I am open to offers so offer way, worst I will say is no :D.

£2850 ONO 

2018-04-06_07-07-07.jpg

2018-04-06_07-07-30.jpg

2018-04-06_07-06-54.jpg

2018-04-06_07-07-16.jpg

2018-04-06_07-08-57.jpg

Edited by stevobeavo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gizmo locked this topic