Replacement front and back badges y6

Hi, I'm new here. 

I'm on the verge of passing my test. I'm going to be taking over ownership of my dad's Fabia year 2000. 

There is very little wrong with it and has just passed mot, just a few cosmetic things I want to do. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction on where I can buy genuine replacement badges. I've looked on ebay and amazon, but I can't tell if genuine parts. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Jp

Are you looking for the original green badges or the new style silver on black?

I found when on EBay that most were not genuine, know for a fact my centre caps are not genuine from Skoda.

Might be worth googling the part number and then sticking it into eBay.

Davy

No problem. Yes, the badges are identical for both front and rear.

And yes, that site belongs to a Skoda dealer called Bickerton Skoda in Sheffield. I have bought loads of stuff from them. They are very good.

There are also some genuine badges on ebay if you do a search with the part number.

Edited by TMB
  • Thanks 1

you could also try contacting Mike: [email protected] 

Always seems to give the best prices on genuine parts

I much prefer the newer style ones personally but if your keeping it OEM then a new set of badges and new number plates really make older cars look smart

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JWvrs25 said:

you could also try contacting Mike: parts@briskoda.net 

I much prefer the newer style ones personally but if your keeping it OEM then a new set of badges and new number plates really make older cars look smart

I'd not thought about number plates. I know I want to get replacement wheel hubs as it currently has one missing, but wasn't worried about genuine ones, just a smart set would be nice. 

4 hours ago, JWvrs25 said:

you could also try contacting Mike: parts@briskoda.net 

I'll see what works out the best, sooner have genuine badges from a genuine dealer. 

I thought about new style badge but really wanted to keep it looking the correct style. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TMB said:

No problem. Yes, the badges are identical for both front and rear.

And yes, that site belongs to a Skoda dealer called Bickerton Skoda in Sheffield. I have bought loads off stuff from them. They are very good.

There are also some genuine badges on ebay if you do a search with the part number.

Will definitely use that site, then at least I'll know they will be correct and authentic. 

Thank you for all the help everyone.