Helle again, former 9 year Yeti owner, now new Karoq

Agerbundsen

After 9 Happy Yeti years, and a short  sojourn to a VW T-Roc 4M, now back in the Skoda fold.

Edited by Agerbundsen
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Superb170 said:

Don't think the T-ROC's build quality is in the same league as the Karoq

I agree, but basically the T-Roc is a nice vehicle, just not quite finished yet. The hard plastic dash was a mistaken cost saving, as it has been highlighted by every journalist writing about it. For us, it was just too small after driving Yeti's for 9 years. Very handy and snappy with the 190 hp petrol and 4x4.

On 17/05/2018 at 08:50, Agerbundsen said:

. . . . . . .  For us, it was just too small after driving Yeti's for 9 years. Very handy and snappy with the 190 hp petrol and 4x4.

Interesting comments.

Still got my 60 plate Yeti 'vRS' and starting to think shall I change or keep.

Don't particularly want to go bigger e.g. Karoq / Tiquan / Ateca - my neighbour has a '66 Tiguan and it looks huge next to my Yeti.  T-Roc / Arona are a possible option thinking they'd be the same size as Yeti, but they're smaller. :problem:

Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Guy

PS> Maybe I should post this in a different area.