Pedalbox

Thanks to eveyone on tips on the DTUK Pedalbox have just driven to Milan and back the pedal box worked like magic so quick on the acceleration compared to the stock setting once more thanks for all the advice i was given

Best thing I ever bought however the dtuk tuning box is too problematic and I'm going for a remap. I've tried to run with it for the last 18 months and I give in. Too many limp mode moments on a weekly basis on the lower settings. Runs fine without the box and the pedal box still fitted though.

Hi Arnold i tried it in every setting from city to sport and sport +  i never found any problems in any settings i have not long had the box but in the way to Milan i tried them all out on the motorways and round town in Milan and evrything was good hope you sort your problem out and hope i dont get any :D Regards Wurly

I just took my DTUK down to 2+0, as I was getting a lot of Limp Mode (Start/Stop Issue) with 2+1.

I agree that the Pedal Box is a better bang for buck purchase.

Mine was ok for 6 months even on plus 3. I then started to get problematic even on setting standard 1 ,2 or 3 . I tried minus settings as well. It would often go into limp then i would restart and all ok but more recently it needed VCDS scans and a clear down of the boost error. It was just too unreliable especially when the wife was 30 miles away and it happened to her . Its sitting in its box now for the last 6 weeks or so and the car is faultless without it.