Replacing Stereo in Skoda Fabia

I have bought a 2011 skoda fabia 1.2 elegance estate.  The radio is the basic swing radio.  I'd like to get something which has a few more options, certainly a usb in and perhaps bluetooth.  It has parking sensors which I would like to keep functioning.  I'm struggling to find information online.  Happy to do the reading if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I've found this RCN210 - which sounds like it should fit and has the functionality I need (although I don't actually know whether it works with the parking sensors?) - but I don't know anything (yet) about wiring stereos and I get the impression it is going to need more than plug and play.  Does anyone have any experience of installing this, or know what I'd need, or know where I can find more information.  I found it on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Car-Stereo-RCN210-BT-CD-SD-MP3-USB-AUX-GOLF-TOURAN-TIGUAN-CADDY-PASSAT-POLO/331611844614?hash=item4d359b3006:g:FQAAAOSwU1NawlaE

My other question is around android stereos and what is a reliable brand.  Also whether these are plug and play.  I'm happy to get someone to install it if it's complicated, but would like to know what is going on and whether it will work in the first place.

Thanks everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. I fitted a Columbus sat nav unit with dab and said hard drive to my wife’s Fabia Vrs. It is compatible and everything works including rear parking sensors and the maxi dot dash display. It also plays dvds and has sd card. Not usb or bluetooth but worth considering. Rustynuts supplied and fitted it if you want to check out his details on the forum.