Home screen - won't show contacts

Some time ago my Columbus infotainment started showing the (see  attached photo, top right)  image instead of the first 1 or 2 contacts.

I have no idea what it means - if I click it I then get asked for a source to download from (e.g. SD card).

I have unpaired and re-paired my phone, which has incidentally fixed a problem I have always had in that it didn't upload contact image files automatically.

But the unwanted Images download stuff is still there.

Any ideas?

Rob

IMG_20180525_103426444_HDR.jpg

The right-hand bit can be configured to show what you want, I think you press the rectangular icon to the left of 'Images' and you can select Contacts instead.

Yep @juux is correct, if you Press + Hold the little Square with the "Play" button in it, you can alter what that area shows.  Mine has Driving Data in that space and Radio where your radio bit is.

It's really a pity you can't change the fact the Map is on the large part... I'd rather have Radio in the big bit (showing the presets etc) and Driving Data + Phone in the small bits.

On 25/05/2018 at 12:24, hwr1983 said:

Yep @juux is correct, if you Press + Hold the little Square with the "Play" button in it, you can alter what that area shows.  Mine has Driving Data in that space and Radio where your radio bit is.

It's really a pity you can't change the fact the Map is on the large part... I'd rather have Radio in the big bit (showing the presets etc) and Driving Data + Phone in the small bits.

Thanks both! I just have to wonder if I ever would have found that from the manual.

Rob