Skoda Octavia 245vRS

chris245vRS

Hi all, new to the group I have had my Skoda Octavia 245vRS DSG for about 1 month now, overall I'm very pleased with the car/performance, however I have had TWO tyres fail on me due to pot holes, these are not cheap tyres 19" Pirelli, looked at cheaper alternatives which are more resistant to pot holes but this is counter balanced with extra road noise, this is because the Pirelli tyre is such a soft compound to reduce road noise and the 35 aspect ratio makes them like rubber bands leaving nowhere for the air to go should it be compressed by a pot hole... Anyway back to the good bits, lovely car to drive with ample space front, rear and boot. I am still finding features on it but there also some features which I'm now aware was an added optional extra which was disappointing, as the sales man kept on saying "comes as standard, comes as standard"

look forward to chatting to you all 

Kind regards

Chris