Idle problem

Здравейте колеги, моля да ме извините за лошия английски, проблемът е следният понякога, когато запаля, шофирам и спирам на кръстопътя и колата се движи неравномерно след въртене на 40-50 км и отново спира на кръстопътя не променя революциите за една седмица или две, когато тя виси на VCD, той не прави никакви грешки. Двигателят е 1.6 tdi clha

• Confused 1

Zdrastayte kolgi, praying, sorry for the English ears, the problem of the next notorious, the coaling of the ignitor, the shofir and the spiers on the crescent and the Kolata, all the movements are unevenly traced for 40-50 km, and for spiraling, do not exchange revolutions for one week or two, kogato ti hang on the VCD, that is not right nikakvi sinful. Engine power 1.6 tdi clha

A helpful automatic translation.:dry:

• Haha 1

Not the best translation gregoir lol. :o

Here's Google's version:-

Hello colleagues, please excuse me for the bad English, the problem is the following sometimes when I kindle, drive and stop at the junction and the car moves unevenly after 40-50 km of rotation and again stops at the junction does not
change the revolutions for a week or two, when it hangs on a VCD, it makes no mistakes.
The engine is 1.6 tdi clha
@Naiko can you please only use English in future.

On 4.06.2018 г. at 20:03, Naiko said:

Hello colleagues, please excuse me for the bad English, the problem is the following sometimes when I kindle, drive and stop at the junction and the car moves unevenly after 40-50 km of rotation and again stops at the junction does not change the revolutions for a week or two, when it hangs on a VCD, it makes no mistakes. The engine is 1.6 tdi clha