Rear light cluster Estate vs Scout

Hi all, 

Does anyone know if the Scout (MY15) uses the same light clusters as the Estate of the same age? 

Does anyone have any good sources of spares that aren’t dealer? Have got parts requests out on the main breakers sites.

My wife has rearranged the back end and I’m trying to piece back together for minimum cost. 

Thanks

I believe it's the same unit. 

Try Mike @Skoda4Life Briskoda Parts (there's a section on here with the details). He's at a Seat Dealer but does all VAG parts and pricing is usually very good compared to typical dealers.

Had one replaced last year after somebody ran in the back of mine.  Wanted to continue using until the insurance paperwork sorted, £107 fitted from local dealer.  Thought that was pretty reasonable if you take into account time taken to source a fit one from a breakers.

All the part numbers are shown on the moulded bodies of the parts. Its easier to search for the part numbers rather than the descriptions, or make a list of part numbers out and ask for a quote with them instead.