New car!!

Hi,

Picked up our new 1.4 SEL DSG today and I'm really pleased with the quality and drive, can't believe the power of the 1.4.  I still have the VRS but its now up for sale :) 

IMG_20180611_134515.jpg

43 minutes ago, LHVRS said:

... can't believe the power of the 1.4.  

And it gets better. Mine’s now completed about 2,100 miles and has become noticeably livelier than it was. :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DaveMiller said:

And it gets better. Mine’s now completed about 2,100 miles and has become noticeably livelier than it was.

Amen to that. Just over 3,000 miles now, and it's awesome. Starting to get just shy of 40mpg on the school run and just shy of 50mpg on motorway cruises.

But stick it in sport and it's not exactly a slouch.

• Like 2

AWESOME car LHVRS, well done and a GREAT choice.

Bet you're glad you never went for that Mercedes GLC now.  :D

• Like 1

22 hours ago, silver1011 said:

Looking good, was it a factory build or did you manage to find one from stock?

It was on order for stock, walked in at the end of April and they had 1 left in the spec and colour I wanted :)

12 minutes ago, silver1011 said:

Nice, any options fitted or is she a standard SE L?

You can't beat the Sirius with some tyre shine on a sunny day!

Standard SE L but I'm more then happy with the spec, comparing it to the VRS I have everything but leather seats which I didn't want and a heated windscreen which would of been nice but not a big deal. I still don't understand why Skoda have car mats as an option :D I was surprised when I checked the spec.  

I paid extra for heated seats, rear tinted glass, Kessy, folding mirrors and smart link on the VRS.

• Like 1