Help needed for parts and availability

Hopefully someone will manage to help with my query.

This weekend our fabia was damaged when one of the kids hit a deer. Luckily it's not too bad but we need a front headlight (drivers side) and a new wing.

Any idea the best place to get them and the cost. I have seen some headlights on eBay for around £200 and no idea about the wing.

i will replace the headlight myself but will probably need to get someone to fit the wing! The headlight has the led running lights.

I recently bought a wing and headlight but for the passenger side, the wing i got from Euro Car Parts for around £75, the headlight I got from Opie Oils

I think this is one you need https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Headlight-Right-Hand-Side-12v-HELLA-1LL-011-824-241-/182938751720?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10 could always message them to check.

Thanks. I got a headlight from eBay but that one you linked is a good price. I managed to find a good used one for £115. Just waiting for another quote to replace the wing, so far I have been quoted £500 and £800!! Just a bloody bolt on job!

I found a little back street body repair shop, they sprayed (race blue) and fitted the wing and the headlight, repaired the front bumper and the edge of the passenger door for £450 cash, spot on job to be fair.