VRS Rear Bumpers and Exhaust

Can anyone tell me if saloon rear bumpers will fit an estate please? Mine has been clouted and i need a new bumper so looking at my options.

And also is there and compatibility between other marques and the Octavia with exhausts? 

Estate bumpers won’t fit a hatch backs or vice versa, nor will non vRS on a vRS unless you cut a notch out for the exhaust. Only Škoda Octavia Mk1 bumpers will fit too sorry to say, unless you are into modifying bumpers heavily. 

Edited by Guest

Only other exhaust will be the mk4 estate. 

I know the bora one is long enough to fit a saloon so could work potentially as I dont think there is actually much difference in the length of the bodies

Look out for a used cat back system. It may be a bit on the expensive side but most are stainless steel so will last a long time. Hatch exhaust will fit estate and vis versa. Not convinced a Bora exhaust will fit as the rear overhang on the Octavia is a fair bit more that Golf, Leon, A3 and I would guess a bit longer than Bora. I’m intrigued to find out if a Bora back box will fit though. 

Edited by Guest