Garage for timing chain in Bristol area?

The garage I use have quoted me £1100 for a timing chain change (2012 CCZA engine) so I'm looking to go elsewhere. 

I've heard several people post about spending £600-700 all in. Are there any garages within 50 miles of Bristol who are recommended? 

Mine is being done today at Streetwise Bristol, call and Tim will answer the phone, I'm having additional bits but i think I remember him quoting me £680 for chain and tensioner as a guide. I collect tomorrow. Hope this helps.

All good car is running superbly now, feels like new and I hopefully don't need to worry anymore.

I had a smoke test and compression test too just for peace of mind as the car is new to me, all is well, with new dv, pcv, coil packs, plugs with full service done its at healthy 45k 8yr old vrs. They've done a good job and even checked on vcds etc so very thorough

Just to add I've been going to Streetwise with various Skodas and Audis for the past 10 years, they're very good indeed, Tim is extremely helpful, they're big enough to cope with complex jobs and use oem parts but don't charge dealer rates per hour. They're also appointed Revo installers too, so many plus points..

• 5 months later...

Bit of a long-overdue update on this, but went with Streetwise in the end. 

Can't really fault their service. Guy at the desk was polite and friendly, and kept me updated with the progress of the job (they had to do both chains and all the guides in the end, which bumped the cost up). Car runs and drives fine now, and I'm no longer paranoid about it blowing up!

A few photos of wear to the guides as below, in case anyone is interested. Also shows a small piece of gauze (?) had broken away, so that part had to be replaced too.

32638770968_3e29ae7198_b.jpg

46459771102_9f3ee052c6_b.jpg

32638761948_b18be81a7f_b.jpg