Thule Roof Bars

Hi all

I’m looking for some guidance with the Thule roof bars on a mk1 fabia vrs. I’ve fitted it all and I’ve been left with a gap between the plastic of the foot and the car. Does anyone have any ideas if this is normal as I think I’m missing some rubber feet as it just doesn’t look right

Cheers

Aaron

D7FB9C7C-2FB5-4EFC-BDA4-8612B481BC6D.jpeg

05F9EB13-C047-43EE-9EAF-D92080A866EB.jpeg

2 hours ago, JWvrs25 said:

thats normal, they are a universal kit to fit lots of cars so they arent going to fit perfect.

Ahh okay, just thought it would look a bit cleaner for the price

cheers

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 31/07/2018 at 20:57, AaronRK said:

Hi all

I’m looking for some guidance with the Thule roof bars on a mk1 fabia vrs. I’ve fitted it all and I’ve been left with a gap between the plastic of the foot and the car. Does anyone have any ideas if this is normal as I think I’m missing some rubber feet as it just doesn’t look right

Cheers

Aaron

D7FB9C7C-2FB5-4EFC-BDA4-8612B481BC6D.jpeg

05F9EB13-C047-43EE-9EAF-D92080A866EB.jpeg

I’ve just fitted these & realised they don’t fit the best too 🥴 but I can’t complete they was only £20. Just a shame they look poor!