Skoda Alloy Wheels

Muttontop

Hi
I have a 2014 Yeti GreenLine II 1.6TDI, I've managed to crack an alloy wheel in two places and am told that it is beyond repair. The part number cast into the wheel is 5L0 601 025 T or M. I have been offered a wheel with the same part number but with a revision B number. I spoke with Skoda but the very helpfull guy in the parts department couldn't shed furthe light on the B revision from the data he held. He was also confused by this and was so intrigued he did further research resulting in a phone call back to me with the following information: the ones with the B revision were fitted to Yeti’s up to 2010 (I think that was the date he said) and that they are Dolomite wheels, he told me that the ones fitted to mine (revision M or T) come up as New Dolomite wheels (fitted to later models) on their system (he couldn’t tell me what the differences were between the original Dolomite wheels and the New Dolomite wheels, all he could suggest was that I visually compare them!). When he entered this part number 5L0 601 025 B into their system it also came up that these were 17” wheels and not 16”. However, I looked on the official Yeti ETKA part number site and both 16” and 17” wheels appear to have the same part numbers (albeit with some different revision numbers) but I can't find one with a B revision! This is all very confusing and at the moment I’m not sure what to do. I think that the revision B will fit my car (if they are 16") but are there any visual differences? Any advice help would be gratefully received.
Thanks

Your wheels are 17"?

Does your wheel show 5L601025M 8Z8 & 5L601025T FM9 on the rear? 

That is the part number for the FL "NEW DOLOMITE"

Dolomite wheels came in both 16" and 17" versions.

5L0601025B shows as"DOLOMITE" 17" but I think different colour to yours.

Greenline has the 16" wheels as standard, and there were no optional wheels from memory of when I ordered mine in 2014.

I have come across a website from the Yeti home country offering all sorts of extras relatively hard to get here. The Grenline 16" wheel was on this site and not that expensive. Probably a nice inprovement where the lower spec versions of the car normally comes on a 16" steel wheel?

Hi Spiz, yes the numbers on there from my wheel conform to those you quoted, I was looking for information as to the visual difference between the original Dolomite (same part number) wheels with a revision b suffix and the New Dolomite wheels with the T and M suffix.

Hi Ken, could you provide a link or name for this site?

Cheers

18 hours ago, spiz said:

Does your wheel show 5L601025M 8Z8 & 5L601025T FM9 on the rear? 

Sorry, left out the zeros after the "L"s but I think you realised that...

The "B" suffix is a 17" wheel.

The part number you require (M/T) appears available.

From your VIN your parts person should know the exact part for your car.