uprated fuel pump + sender for 2001 4x4?

Trying to find a complete unit as an upgrade for my fuel pump?  Just finished an engine swap project, an AUQ engine into a 4x4 elegance(ARX)... went to swap my AUQ fuel pump canister into the 4x4 as mine is an uprated 7 bar fuel pump that I needed for my stage 2 dyno remap... and it's missing a connector that connects the pipe to the other side of the fuel tank on the 4x4 car..!!. :(

So now I`m trying to find something suitable for this 4x4 tank. 

Ideally I just want a complete canister with uprated fuel pump already in and fuel level sender unit, so would fit this tank and support the pipe that connects to the other side of the tank.  So that I can just drop it in the tank without any messing about.

Edited by sammyhale30

I`m not sure.  It was an uprated fuel pump I installed on the VRS for my remap.  I do think if it is a 4 wheel drive audi then yes it should fit.   Does the S3 and TT Quattro used a higher bar fuel pump compared to the VRS?

I ran the same pump in my vRS as well. Can you find an OEM part number on the 4x4 pump inside the pot and see if you can cross-reference it with a replacement uprated pump that is straight fit?

Ok I am struggling to get hold of one of these DW65v pumps at the moment due to limited stock... So the next plan of attack.

Has anyone successfully installed an external fuel pump on the 4x4 mk1 to boost fuel pressure to the rail, with an existing factory pump still in place?  If so where did you site it?  Engine bay, or underneath the car somewhere??  I`m thinking of using a 7 bar pump to boost pressure.

Thanks

Edited by sammyhale30