Auto open/close fail at front right (passanger) window

Hi,

My 2012 Octvaia (mk2 fl) always had a little issue with the front passanger window: it had wailing noise and sometimes the auto open/close function did not worked, the glas had stuck. A retry (release the window button and the press it again until second click) always helped. I often used the auto open/close function via the remote controller the situation was the same until today.

I have several times retried to auto close the window until it had no response to the auto open/close command. It does not reply to the remote controller, neither to the driver's button neither to it's own button. Althoug manual open/close (first click it's own button or driver's button) works. With the remote controller holding down the open button opens the window, but holding the close button do not closes the window.

I've runned an autoscan with VCDS but there isn't a single fault code.

Do you have any hint or idea why doesn't the auto open/close funtion work and what could be the solution?

It turned out that the force limiter function of the windows was left active.

A manual reset has solved the issue, now the passanger window has also auto function.

This is how to reset the window(s) (quote from the user's manual):

• Switch on the ignition.
• Press the relevant switch top and hold it pressed as long as necessary until the
window is closed.
• Release the switch.
• Press once again the relevant switch top and hold it pressed for approx. 3
seconds.