It’s finally here!!

8 hours ago, Ciderspace said:

@Felvo - is that phone holder standard fit in Oz? I've recently bought a MY18 VRS and have the standard holder (same as from my old 2015 Elegance) and thought perhaps Skoda have updated it to accept ever growing phones! Just wonder if someone has swapped them before handover..... Anyone in the UK with a MY18 VRS have the original or new version?

Yep, standard fit. We also get the cargo secure Velcro angle thingo, iPad holder for the back seat and cargo net as standard too. There’s a couple things you guys get that I can’t but I’d love such as the heated windscreen up front..

On 15/08/2018 at 07:33, Felvo said:

Shame! 

People here aren’t interested in them. I’ve got them online for $200 aud for 4 and no bites...

PM sent these would look great on my MK2

54 minutes ago, dagget said:

PM sent these would look great on my MK2

I’m sorry! They’ve already been picked up, last Wednesday.

• 4 months later...

Thought I’d share, installed some LED indicators today :-) before and after vid attached. Next is some LED reverse lights.

loving the the high beam assist and traffic sign recognition, super duper smart!!