19 x 8.5J wheels on a Mk2 FL Octavia

MAW

Has anyone got any pictures of 19 x 8.5J rims on their MK2 Octavia? ( has to be a MK2 NOT MK3 ) preferably with an offset of around 45mm and 235/35/19 tyres?

Side on pics would be good to see what the 'poke' is like mainly at the front. Interested to see what i can get away with without having to do any mods. Mine is lowered around 40 / 45mm 'ish'. Mine is an estate, but I don't think the rears will cause any problems.

Thanks in advance...

• 2 weeks later...

I use this to give me an idea as to wether t

A wheels and tyre will fit. It's a great page. You can stick your sizes in and then go out with the tape measure to make sure you have clearance. Hopefully you will find it as useful as I do.

https://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=225&aspect=40&diameter=18&wheelwidth=8&offset=41&width2=235&aspect2=35&wheel_size=19&wheel_width=8-5&offset2=41

Cheers Big Lee,

I got to try a set on! Fronts were no problem, but the rears stuck out past the arches which i thought looked a bit odd. I could of had the negative camber dialed back in to make it look better for the 'poke' but I decided to stick with 8J 18's in the end.

Thanks again,

Mark.