Interior trim

Peachysheff

I took the car back to the dealers yesterday, the trim that houses the front passenger electric window switch pops up when you use the switch to raise the window. The tech guy took the housing out and inspected the securing lugs and could not find a problem ie none of them broken. I asked him to check a new Karoq in the showroom and that was ok. He has ordered a new switch housing and will fit it to see if that solves the problem if it doesn't he says he will have to do further investigation whatever that means. I also got him to change the windscreen wipers under the warranty, I mentioned the problem with the drivers side in a recent post.

• 3 weeks later...

I took the car back to the dealers on the 03/09/2018 to have the new housing fitted, after an hour's waiting they told me the wrong part had arrived. They said it must be that different trim levels have different switches which I find hard to believe. They say the have reordered the part based on the vin number of the vehicle and will ring me when it arrives, I will post the results after my next visit whenever that is.

• 5 months later...

This is an update to my post on the 12/09/2018. I have been back to the dealers today so they could fit a new door card to solve the front passenger side electric window switch which kept coming out when you tried to close the window, it has taken seven months to get a simple repair sorted, I hope nothing major goes wrong in the near future.

• Sad 1