Honda S2K Filter

Anyone who has installed the S2k filter instead of the standard airbox noticed a lack of power? mine seems like its boosting slower. just doesn't seem as punchy as it did with the standard box.

I have a separate filter in the vac pipe so it isn't left to the atmosphere.

1 hour ago, Eric01978 said:

Anyone who has installed the S2k filter instead of the standard airbox noticed a lack of power? mine seems like its boosting slower. just doesn't seem as punchy as it did with the standard box.

I have a separate filter in the vac pipe so it isn't left to the atmosphere.

It's really only a mod for those with a big hybrid turbo which needs the extra airflow, I suggest you change it back or try and get it mapped if you're determined to keep it.

Try taking the filter off the vacuum maybe it’s restricting it? Other than that I’d do whats suggested above and keep the standard airbox and add a pd160 air intake pipe which is the most common mod in this area. You can always try a panel filter with that set up  but over oiled ones are known to cause maf sensor issues. 

2 minutes ago, SyVRS said:

Try taking the filter off the vacuum maybe it’s restricting it? Other than that I’d do whats suggested above and keep the standard airbox and add a pd160 air intake pipe which is the most common mod in this area. You can always try a panel filter with that set up  but over oiled ones are known to cause maf sensor issues. 

...and dry panels let too much fine grit through which damages the turbo impeller. Stick with paper.

PD160 pipe does literally nothing at all.

Leave it alone, service it, drive it, enjoy.